AEO gratefully acknowledges the following foundations and corporations for their generous contributions. Their financial support and commitment to AEO’s mission gives us the means and inspiration to make our work possible.
- Capital One
- Charles Stewart Mott Foundation
- Fifth Third Bank
- Friedman Family Foundation
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Wells Fargo
- W.K. Kellogg Foundation
- Woodforest National Bank
AEO is better able to meet our mission of creating economic opportunity for underserved entrepreneurs when we join forces with complementary organizations, including:
- AARP Foundation
- Alabama MicroEnterprise Network
- California Association for Micro Enterprise Opportunity (CAMEO)
- Coalition of Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFI Coalition)
- CDFI Fund
- Georgia MicroEnterprise Network
- Innovative Lending Platform Association (ILPA)
- Insight Center for Community Economic Development (Insight CCED)
- Opportunity Finance Network (OFN)
- Prosperity Now
- South Carolina Micro-Enterprise Network
- Women Impacting Public Policy (WIPP)
If you are interested in exploring opportunities to partner with AEO, please contact Nou Vang, Vice President, Operations.