Benefits of Membership
The Association for Enterprise Opportunity (AEO) is the leading voice of innovation in microfinance and microbusiness in the United States. By joining AEO, you become part of an active and diverse network of organizations and individuals working together to create economic opportunity for entrepreneurs in low-wealth communities. Through AEO resources and benefits, you’ll stay on top of the latest news, trends and insights, and be connected to the policymakers, philanthropists and other influencers that can support and impact your work.
Benefits of joining AEO include:
- Discounted registration to the AEO National Conference.
- Participation in the TILT Forward Network, the largest and most diverse network of CDFIs and non-profits committed to innovation, testing and learning in order to create solutions that better serve Main Street businesses. TILT Forward Network members have access to Project CUE's referral marketplace, DreamFund's capital portfolio, and Reimagining Technical Assistance's resources.
- Help with your funding efforts, including relevant market data and industry insights to help inform your proposals, introductions to potential funders and letters of support from AEO.
- Policy support, including advocacy alerts and training, as well as help arranging meetings with Administration and Congressional offices.
- Subscription to the AEO Weekly Update e-newsletter, alerting you to the latest news from AEO, members and partners, as well as stories of interest to industry leaders in the field of microbusiness.
- Opportunities to write articles for the AEO website, participate on AEO webinars, or submit items for inclusion in the AEO Weekly Updatee-newsletter.
- The chance to engage and collaborate with AEO's extensive member and partner network.
For a complete list of member benefits click here.
AEO offers a tiered membership structure with benefits and value designed to meet your organization's needs.
Member Since: April 2018
Bootstrap Capital is an investment group that helps early stage companies connect with the resources, connections, and capital they need to be successful. The organization was founded on an intentional strategy to fulfill the gaps that perpetuate a lack of access to capital for diverse communities. Their mission is to create financial returns while connecting high potential entrepreneurs to the innovation ecosystem through access to opportunity. Through their hybrid approach, Bootstrap Capital partners with passionate founders who are looking to transforms large markets.
To find out more about how Bootstrap Capital is helping entrepreneurs get funded, visit http://www.bootstrapcapital.co.