Benefits of Membership
The Association for Enterprise Opportunity (AEO) is the leading voice of innovation in microfinance and microbusiness in the United States. By joining AEO, you become part of an active and diverse network of organizations and individuals working together to create economic opportunity for entrepreneurs in low-wealth communities. Through AEO resources and benefits, you’ll stay on top of the latest news, trends and insights, and be connected to the policymakers, philanthropists and other influencers that can support and impact your work.
Benefits of joining AEO include:
- Discounted registration to the AEO National Conference.
- Participation in the TILT Forward Network, the largest and most diverse network of CDFIs and non-profits committed to innovation, testing and learning solutions to better serve Main Street businesses. TILT Forward Network members have access to Project CUE's referral marketplace, DreamFund's capital portfolio, and Reimagining Technical Assistance's resources.
- Help with your funding efforts, including relevant market data and industry insightsto help inform your proposals, introductions to potential funders and letters of support from AEO.
- Policy support, including advocacy alerts and training, as well as help arranging meetings with Administration and Congressional offices.
- Subscription to the AEO Weekly Update e-newsletter, alerting you to the latest news from AEO, members and partners, as well as stories of interest to industry leaders in the field of microbusiness.
- Opportunities to write articles for the AEO blog, participate on AEO webinars, or submit items for inclusion in the AEO Weekly Update e-newsletter.
- The chance to engage and collaborate with AEO's extensive member and partner network.
For a complete list of member benefits click here.
AEO offers a tiered membership structure with benefits and value designed to meet your organization's needs.
Access to Capital for Entrepreneurs, Inc.
Member Since: August 2012
ACE provides loans and resources to help borrowers create and grow sustainable businesses.
Access to Capital for Entrepreneurs, Inc. (ACE) provides loans and business consulting services to help borrowers throughout metro Atlanta and North Georgia create and grow stable, sustainable businesses that generate jobs. ACE specializes in working with underserved populations, particularly women, minorities and low-income business owners, to help drive economic mobility and build stronger communities. Founded in 1999, ACE has loaned more than $37 million to entrepreneurs, which has created or saved more than 6,200 jobs in Georgia.
For more information on ACE's work, visit www.aceloans.org.