Today In Washington
June 19, 2018
Source: Jennifer White – Director, Government Relations
Appropriations Watch – The Senate Appropriations Subcommittee on Financial Services and General Government will mark up their FY19 Appropriations bill today, with the Full Committee holding a mark-up of the bill on Thursday. Listen to the webcast here. Bill text is not yet available.
NDAA Watch – The Senate has passed the FY19 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA). However, the work is just beginning – the bill will be sent to conference in the coming weeks, where the Senate and House will reconcile the differences between their respective versions of the legislation.
• Today, June 19 @ 11 AM: Senate Appropriations Committee, Subcommittee on Financial Services and General Government, Mark Up FY19 Appropriations, 138 Dirksen Senate Office Building
• Wednesday, June 20 @ 10 AM: House Committee on Financial Services, Empowering a Pro-Growth Economy by Cutting Taxes and Regulatory Red Tape, 2128 Rayburn House Office Building.
• Wednesday, June 20 @ 11 AM: House Small Business Committee, Communities That Think Small and Win Big, 2360 Rayburn House Office Building.
• Thursday, June 21 @ 10:30 AM: Senate Appropriations Committee, Full Committee Mark Up of State and Foreign Ops, Homeland Security, and Financial Services Appropriations Bills for FY19, 106 Dirksen Senate Office Building.
• Thursday, June 21 @ 10:30 AM: House Committee on Small Business, Subcommittee on Energy, Agriculture, Energy, and Trade, Accelerating Agriculture: How Federal Regulations Impact America’s Small Farmers, 2360 Rayburn House Office Building.