Today In Washington
June 25, 2018
Source: Jennifer White – Director, Government Relations
House Voting on Access to Credit Bill Today— The House is scheduled to vote on a bill today that would authorize utility providers to provide credit reporting companies with information on consumer utility payments (H.R. 435).
Appropriations Watch – The Senate will vote today on an appropriations minibus, a three-bill spending package that includes funding for Energy and Water Development, Legislative Branch, and Military Construction & Veterans Affairs (H.R. 5895).
NDAA Watch – The House will vote this week to go to conference on the FY19 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) to reconcile the differences between the House and Senate versions of the bill.
• Tuesday, June 26 @10 AM: House Appropriations Committee, Mark Up FY19 Labor, Health, and Education Bills, TBD
• Tuesday, June 26 @10 AM: Senate Banking Committee, Legislative Proposals to Increase Access to Capital, 538 Dirksen Senate Office Building
• Tuesday, June 26 @11 AM: Senate Appropriations Committee, Subcommittee on Department of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, Mark Up FY19 Appropriations Bills, 138 Dirksen Office Building
• Tuesday, June 26 @ 2 PM: House Financial Services Committee, Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit Hearing, International and Domestic Implications of De-Risking, 2128 Rayburn House Office Building
• Wednesday, June 27 @ 10 AM: House Oversight Committee, Examining the Administration’s Government-wide Reorganization Plan, 2154 Rayburn House Office Building
• Wednesday, June 27 @ 11 AM: House Small Business Committee, ZTE: A Threat to America’s Small Businesses, 2360 Rayburn House Office Building.
• Thursday, June 28 @10:30 AM: Senate Appropriations Committee, Mark Up FY19 Labor, Health, and Education Bills, 106 Dirksen Senate Office Building
• Thursday, June 28 @10 AM: Senate Banking Committee, Legislative Proposals to Examine Corporate Governance, 538 Dirksen Senate Office Building